Each co-resident and each occupant over the age of 18 must submit a separate application.
Please review the following list of criteria. If you feel you meet these standards, please apply.
- INCOME – 2 1/2 times the amount of rent.
- EMPLOYMENT – Presently employed with job history. Need to provide 2 current pay-stub or verifiable proof of income.
- RENTAL HISTORY – Good current and previous rental history. For example, no reoccurring late rent payments, NSF’s or community disturbances. Any rental debt must be more than one year old. No more than 1 rent debt.
- Rent debt may require a risk assessment fee. Not all rental debts will be a guaranteed acceptance.Rental debt within the past 12 months will require a $500 non-refundable risk assessment fee
- Evictions within the past 12 months require a $500 non-refundable risk assessment fee on homes 3 years old or older.
- Evictions within the past 12 months will not be accepted on homes 3 years old or newer.
- CREDIT – Credit history not required.
- CRIMINAL – No felony convictions. Misdemeanors with involved moral turpitude (i.e., drug involvement, prostitution, theft, bodily harm, etc.) will not be accepted. This includes all occupants.
- PET POLICY – We allow up to 2 pets per household ( no weight restrictions). A signed pet policy form is required prior to occupancy. There is a monthly pet fee of $10. We require an additional pet deposit for community owned homes.
- The following dogs are not allowed: German Shepherds, Pit Bull, Bull Terrier, Rottweiler, Doberman Pincher, Husky, Chow, Wolves, Staffordshire Terrier, or any mixtures of those breeds.
- No aggressive dogs of any breed are allowed
- OCCUPANTS – Occupancy requirements of the community cannot be exceeded. These guidelines must be applied consistently and indiscriminately to all future residents regardless of race, color, religion, sex, familial status, disability or national origin. Children older than six months are considered occupants of the home.
- 1 Bedroom: 2 occupants
- 2 Bedroom: 4 occupants
- 3 Bedroom: 6 occupants
- Management reserves the right to request a co-signer.
- Co-signer will be accepted only upon absence of rental or credit/income history.
- Co-signer must meet all of the above requirements and pay an additional non-refundable application fee of $25.00. Income requirement will be 5 times the amount of rent.
- Each applicant over the age of 18 agrees to pay a $25 non-refundable fee to process the application.
- Any falsification of information on the application automatically disqualifies the applicant.
- A complete application: If one line is not filled in (or the omission) unexplained, we will return the application to you for completion.
- If you are accepted, you will be required to sign a Lease Contract in which you will agree to abide by the policies of this rental property. A copy of this contract is available for your review.
- Please read the Lease Contract carefully as we take each and every part very seriously. It has been written to protect the rights of both our residents and owners of this community
- This property will not discriminate against any person based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, familial status or disability.